Hola
We're back in town :( We loved it out there but had to come back one day. Back in Belgium lots of papers and of course our masterpaper awaits us. At least it will keep our minds off of missing Ecuador :)
We've been back for a couple of days now and we are starting to adjust. And apart from my very bad cold (the start of a pneunomia) every thing is fine. Back to life like it use to be...
And why am I writing in English? Well; I will try to continue this blog, espacially to update interested people in NZ; Italy, Ecuador?. I might not write much, but from time to time I will post something. Maybe a thought, a study-update, a picture, ... We'll see.
We're back in town :( We loved it out there but had to come back one day. Back in Belgium lots of papers and of course our masterpaper awaits us. At least it will keep our minds off of missing Ecuador :)
We've been back for a couple of days now and we are starting to adjust. And apart from my very bad cold (the start of a pneunomia) every thing is fine. Back to life like it use to be...
And why am I writing in English? Well; I will try to continue this blog, espacially to update interested people in NZ; Italy, Ecuador?. I might not write much, but from time to time I will post something. Maybe a thought, a study-update, a picture, ... We'll see.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten